Relationships, one could argue, are the stuff of humans. We do not live in isolation; from
birth we interact with others in our lives – parents, siblings, friends, teachers, neighbors,
loved ones – and enmesh ourselves in a web of relationships that shape our persons and the
trajectory of our lives. We live every day in the context of these relationship.
The Youth are vulnerable to this and creating platforms and programmes to aid address and educate is the way to go especially in these Times.
1. Creates a good platform for the youth in the church to learn about issues of love by inviting Mentors in this field to educate and share their experiences
– especially in these times where we have relationship, marriage challenges etc.
– gives opportunity for sharing of good marriage experiences n practices
2. Gives the youth in the church one time opportunity to know themselves.
3. Strategically placed around the Valentine season creating an opportunity and a good option to attend a good program amidst the many competing vals day programmes by the world.
– prevents the youth from engaging in activities “elsewhere” which may not benefit them.
4. Adds colour and diversity to the normal church youth programs organised by churches.
5. “Providing young Christian couples and the youth with a lifelong skill set, rooted in knowledge and skill-
based interventions, for all forms and types of christian relationships and marriages.
6. Love Soiree helps in setting the stage for healthy christian mingling, building skills to manage New, existing and “yet to happen” relationships.
7. Enhancing the faith and believe of participants in lasting marriage despite challenges to have and behold by giving them the opportunity to interact and listen to first hand successful marriage stories from Christians married couples within and outside the church.
We believe this is a great opportunity for the youth and young couples to be blessed with insight and wisdom from experienced Papas and Mamas
Here are further details:
DATE: SUNDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 2018
VENUE: CHRIST THE KING HALL, OPPOSITE FLAGSTAFF HOUSE
RATE: GHS 40.00
Please call or text 0243028241 or 0576285800 to get your ticket delivered to you.